14 februari 2017 | Time: 3pm GMT / 4pm CET
This webinar will give you a clear demonstration of invoice processing in JD Edwards. We will show you how the invoices are processed in different steps; receiving, recognition, workflow, interfacing with JD Edwards and archiving. You will have a complete overview of the possibilities and benefits of digital invoice processing in JD Edwards in 45 minutes.
“Efficient and easy automated invoice processing”
- Due to transparency of the process, there is insight into the status of an invoice at any time.
- The total cycle time of the process can be considerably shortened.
- You have a digital invoice archive that allows managers and employees to easily look up invoices.
- Saving up to 70% in costs of invoice processing.
- Offers standard comprehensive and advanced interfaces with JD Edwards.
- If you change to a new version of JD Edwards, ISProjects guarantees provision of new interfaces under a maintenance contract.
- More information about invoice processing with ISP-Invoice